Leigh-Anne Maxwell Solo Art Show - Aug 5-7


Forty five paintings. It feels as though Mike and I live in an art studio.

New canvases, too big to drag downstairs into the work area, simply stay propped against a wall in the dining room. Nearly completed work, still wet, end up in the livingroom where they can be assessed in a different light.

Once in a while there is a "mini disaster" in combining work and personal space. The dog's tail, for example, is covered in green paint and I've just figured out he wagged some trees off a canvas. It's all fixable and almost finished.

I'm looking forward to showing the work.

You are invited. Please join me at the Ag Hall. 


Opening night: Aug 5  7 - 9 pm. 


Show: Aug 6th and 7th, 10 am to 4 pm

For further information contact Mike Maxwell writeus@leighannemaxwell.com

1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward this show. Congratulations Leigh-Anne and I will see you there! Terrill :)

    ReplyDelete