Help with picture of ship run aground

A request from Saturna resident Andrée Fredette.

Hi. My name is Andrée Fredette, I live on Saturna and I have been interested in the ships that anchor in Plumper Sound and Navy Channel for a few years now. I have taken countless pictures of the gypsum unloaders.

I would like to request info about the Hebei Lion, specifically whether anyone on Mayne Island had actually got a picture of that ship while it was aground off Mayne Island in 2009.

Did anyone from Mayne Island get a snap of that event?

There is an effort to get as much "evidence" of this type of incident, to exert pressure and have the ships anchor closer to the actual port of Vancouver.

Anything you can share will help. Contact andree dot fredette at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment