The List Will Go On.


Dear List Serve Members:

Hi, my name is Jim T. and I've volunteered to carry on the Mayne Island community news and events list that Judi has tended for many years. I have acquired a new domain for the email. Please send any future submissions to me at info [at] maynenews.ca . (copy into your email program and replace [at] with @).

I intend to carry on the same policy that Judi had for inclusion, community events and news of interest to Mayne Islanders or friends of Mayne Island, excluding outright business advertisement.

I have also acquired a new blog -- www.maynenews.blogspot.com For anyone who is interested I can also post your announcement to the blog. Let me know if you would like this. I am thinking this might allow for some additional interactivity, since viewers can post comments there.

Cheers,
Jim.

Posted 10/14/09

No comments:

Post a Comment